Secure Pick-Up & Delivery
- ProScan employees will arrive uniformed and with appropriate ProScan identification.
- All pick-up and delivery vehicles are secure and will remain locked at all times during transfer.
- All documents will be transferred in covered boxes & handled in a secure, confidential manner.
- A signed manifest of document pick-up and deliveries will be kept, and provided to the client.
- ProScan facility is secure and equipped with alarm, cameras, and CCTV.
- The facility is protected and monitored by an ADT security system
- The facility is equipped with 24-hour video surveillance, including playback and remote monitoring capabilities
- All storage, production, and data rooms are protected by multiple levels of access control
- No outside persons will have access to data, documents, or workstations where documents are being processed
- Visitor logs are kept in order to monitor and record any visitors to the ProScan facility
- The facility is equipped with smoke/fire detection systems, and fire suppression systems
- Computers and data files are password protected. Passwords are changed regularly and made available only to those employees working on the job.
- All software and equipment used at ProScan will be required to meet rigorous safety & security standards.
- All ProScan employees are trained on proper handling of confidential documents.
- All employees are required to sign confidentiality agreements at time of hire, along with other compliance agreements, and a list of security protocols and procedures.
- All employees undergo extensive background screenings prior to hire and are subject to random drug screening.
Network/Server Basic Footprint
- Network Layer:
- Windows Server 2008 R2, fully patched, with Windows Update Server 3.0
- File system is protected by integral and nightly backups
- Virus protection and malware provider is Microsoft Security Essentials
- Virus definitions are updated on a daily basis
- Inbound traffic is filtered and blocked by a Cisco ASA 5505
- A dedicated fiber line is used for all network activity
- All shared connections are secured by SSL or AES encryption
- Physical Layer
- Server room is protected by cameras, recording 24 hours a day with playback capability
- Remote camera monitoring is available to authorized management
- Server room is protected by three layers of access control
- No unauthorized persons have access to server room, and authorized personnel is limited
ProScan Carries the Following Insurance Policies:
- Automobile Liability Insurance: $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate.
- Employer’s Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Insurance: $500,000 per employee for bodily injury and $500,000 per employee for illness or disease, as required by Massachusetts State Law.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance: $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate.
- Professional Liability / Errors and Omissions Insurance: $1,000,000 per claim and in the aggregate.
- Data Breach/Crime Liability Insurance: $250,000 per occurrence and in the aggregate.
- Umbrella / Excess Liability: $1,000,000 per occurrence and in the aggregate.
Further information can be made available to client, upon request, including:
- Employee security procedures and protocols
- Extended IT/network security specifications
- ProScan can accommodate specific requests and regulations based on client need.
- ProScan takes full responsibility for any and all documents while in their possession.